WICKED Inspiration

6.14.2010

In a couple weeks, I'll be going to see a new musical call WICKED - the untold story of the witches of oz.  I'm sure to be drenched in artistic inspiration as we admire elaborate sets, costumes and an amazing theatrical performance.

I am SOOO excited.  I'm joining up with a couple close friends for a long overdue girls night out--Trini, my friend from St.Louis and Tami, my long time friend from Kentucky.  We're painting the town  red  uhhh, I mean green.  Before we get dressed in our evening gowns, my friend Trini organized an appointment for us at a SPA in St.Louis.  After getting our hair designed and petticures complete, we're heading out for an evening of tapa hopping.  Its not what you think!  Get your mind out of the gutter.  :o)  hehe   In Spain, instead of going somewhere with your friends for a full meal, you collect as a group and 'hop' around to different restaurants sharing a few appetizers at each location. This way your evening is focused more on socializing instead of the meal.  And the food......mmmmmm.....you get the best of several locations.  (Trini will love that.  Big menus are her favorite!)  Then the big finale!!!  My first experience at The Fox Theater watching one of the most popular musicals available.    What's not to love??  :o)
blog comments powered by Disqus