Emerald City - get wallets for $1

6.18.2010


Before I post my new promotional discount "Emerald City" I want to draw everyone's attention to the fact that my blog is finally functioning thanks to Thanita at Chic and Simple Blog Design. Yaaaa!  If you haven't seen the new blog, cruise on over to www.CollinsPhotography.com and click on 'blog'.  Finally everyone will be kept informed and connected with what is happening here Collins Photography.

Now to my quirky promotion.  Read on to find out how to stock up on wallets for only $1.

I am soooo excited about my long overdue girls night out next weekend.  (For those of you who haven't read my previous blog post or Collins Photography facebook fan page, I'm going to Fox Theater to see Wicked - The untold story of the witches of Oz.)  

To celebrate I went today to Sally's Beauty Supply and found this Emerald City Green  Polish to wear this week.   And it was only $1 for a miniature bottle!  Can't beat that!  Even though it matches nothing in my wardrobe, it makes me smile every time I look at.  It puts me in such a chipper mood that I though I'd bring everyone in on the fun. To put a smile on your face too, I created a promotion that offers something miniature at an an unbelievable deal.  A set of wallets for only $1.  

For every 10 toes that you paint Green, photograph and send to me, I'll give a certificate for a set of 8 wallets priced at only $1. (Good towards your next session. Limit 4)  They can be your toes, your baby's toes, your dog's toes, your best friend's toes and if your sneaky, paint and photograph your hubby's toes as he takes his Father's Day nap this Sunday.  

This promotion ends June 26 at midnight.  Call the studio at (573) 308-2767 to get the email address you will need to send your photos to.  (We don't post addresses online to prevent spam.)   


  
blog comments powered by Disqus